The NSPCC is delighted to be involved again this year with the F&I Conference.
After the incredible support we received at last year’s event when we highlighted our Childline service we were able to recruit additional counsellors at our Childline base In Leeds to operate a further two shifts.
But there is still much more to be done!
Unfortunately, due to demand for the service we are still only able to answer 3 out of the 4 calls we receive. With your help again this year we can answer them all.
- On average, a child contacts Childline every 25 seconds.
- Some of them are going through the toughest times of their lives.
- Childline provides a unique space for children to talk about their worries.
- Last year our Childline volunteers delivered over 300,000 counselling sessions to children and young people across the UK on the phone and online.
- They face a variety of issues such as family problems, bullying, depression and suicidal feelings. So it’s vital that they have somewhere to turn.
- Childline is there for them 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Thank you so much again for your wonderful support.
Together we can make a real difference to children who quite simply deserve better!
Find out more on NSPCC website.